11.23.2011

coffee & magazines...






Over the weekend Rick and I grabbed some coffee and perused the magazines, as I shot some photos for Amanda's Shoot by Design course. I was hoping for more natural light, but it turned out to be a rather dull day, hence the yellowish hue from overhead fluorescents. I like the cozy factor that transferred well to film though.

The other day the cashier at Chapters (bookstore) asked if I had a rewards card, and then said "Oh you probably have one, I see you here all the time." Not sure if it's a good thing, but a coffee and books addiction is fine by me. I mean, it's practically necessary during the Winter time, don't you think?

Photos: My own, from film

7 comments:

  1. Coffee + books sound just about perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss that! I loved hanging out at Chapters flipping through the magazines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Mary said! If I didn't have to work I would be found lost in the pages of a good book & sipping on a latte in Chapters/Indigo every day! Definitely a winter time necessity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee (or any other beverage you prefer) + Books = Peace.

    This formula won't ever fail me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Silvie...books + coffee/tea = peace! I head to Chapters on friday afternoons and usually spend at least an hour, maybe more. It's become a part of my routine lol! These photos are lovely...you've definitely captured the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my name is Natasha, I am addicted to books, glossy magazines and coffee too! ;-)
    Is that a bad thing??? Love the first image by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am always with a book. coffee? not for me. give me hot tea though :)

    lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete