11.23.2011

wedding wednesday {no.12}...



For this week's Wedding Wednesday I had to share that I've happily found and booked our videographer! I'd been having the hardest time ever finding someone we liked. A lot of wedding videos these days can come off as badly-timed music videos, or on the other side of the scale, super expensive, yet amazing productions (and really, well worth the price of those talented individuals). But, as our budget allowed for something more in the middle, I was beyond excited to discover Enns Visuals via Style Me Pretty, who works with Nataschia Wielink Photography.

Last weekend my Mother and I went out to visit Nataschia for a consultation and I immediately wanted to book. Their wedding videos are all about the story, the couple, and the magic of the day. You can hear the audio over beautiful ambient music, and the shots are cut together in an intriguing, more creative way. Finally a cinematographer who's vision I totally admire!

If you haven't already checked it out, be sure to watch "Matt & Lindsey's" beautiful video above...

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful video, you must be so excited to know your video is in safe hands, photographs can only go so far, but with a video you can relive the memory over and over. And to have found someone whose work you love must be a wonderful feeling! Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Daniella - their work is amazing! It brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for checking another thing off your wedding list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful video. You made a wonderful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think you make the perfect choice :) Looking forward to watching your wedding video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's beautiful Daniella. You're so lucky! Kinda wish I had changed my mind about the whole no-videographer thing... they're all cheesy is what I thought, but you found yourself a really nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete