2.19.2013

a new adventure



Hello everyone... As promised, today i'm excited to start off the week by announcing Daniella Marie Stationery & Design!

After plenty of planning I've finally decided to go full-speed ahead into the wonderful world of wedding stationery. I've designed plenty of invitations in the past for friends and family, but it wasn't until late last year that I decided I really wanted to bring this little dream to life. It's something I love doing – design that's personal and truly treasured by its recipients – and I love that kind of creativity in my life. I'm more than happy to be offering my services to all the newly engaged couples out there, and can't wait to see where this adventure will take me. It's exciting, and a little nerve-wracking, but I decided I just have to go for it!

The hard deadline I mentioned? Well, it's a local bridal show this upcoming Sunday, where I'm officially presenting my work as a vendor for the day. It came up super quick, but with a lot of hard work and organization the past couple of weeks, I can say I'm definitely ready to do this.


I hope you'll pop by the new site (here) for more details, and I would be forever grateful if you'd come by and like my Facebook page. And of course, if you're newly engaged and looking to order your wedding stationery, feel free to take a look at my current collection and send me an email if you'd like to chat further. I'd be delighted to hear from you!

31 comments:

  1. Hi - I always think it's fabulous when a blogger can launch something new from the platform of their blog. Well done you! I'd love to use your designs but am already married ;-) will you be branching out to other stationery designs - headed paper etc? I will follow along with interest either way. Good luck and well done for a beautiful, simple, elegant website. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lou! I think it's great too, to be able to share stuff like this with our little blogging community of ours. I do have plans for a little sister site/paperie shop, but one thing at a time for now, lol! Thanks very much for your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. Yeay! It's so awesome that you're finally doing this! Your website looks amazing too! Way to go! It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I'm excited to finally get things started! :)

      Delete
  3. LOOOOOVE! I'm so excited for you and the designs are simply elegant! you are going to do amazingly well. On another note, I have a photo stand to get to you... ;)Best of wishes for new and creative adventures! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kinga! Now it's your turn!!! lol. Im excited. I was actually just about to email you, I found a gold frame that works for my signage and then i'm going to keep it in my office :) I do want to still get together again soon though! Maybe in a couple weeks?

      Delete
  4. Yay!! This is wonderful news! Congratulations Daniella, your work is stunning and needs to be shared! Hope we can work together on a wedding one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina!! And yes, I hope we can! That would be great :)

      Delete
  5. congratulations!! so so exciting to watch people's adventures... and love that this is the route you've taken. you're a perfect fit (in my humble opinion).

    can't wait to watch you flourish in this area!

    jamie
    inconsistency rang the horse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds really good. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting! Congratulations on moving forward with this business! I checked out the site and love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Daniella! This is going to be an exciting adventure no doubt! Wishing you all the best!
    Jordana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! Thanks so much Jordana!

      Delete
  10. That is amazing! Good luck with this new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Congratulations! The site is beautiful and the designs are absolutely gorgeous. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh that's amazing! I've been a long time reader of your blog. Now if only you released this two years ago when I got married. Would have totally hired you! ;-) Good luck! Will be recommending your site to family & friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Alicia! I really appreciate it. That IS too bad though! Well, maybe once I expand down the road, i'll be able to work with you on something else :) Thanks for reading too!

      Delete
  13. Congratulations on the new endeavour! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete