3.14.2013

all about paris



Why can't all buildings be this beautiful? Even in the dead of winter, the creamy hues of Parisian architecture remain absolutely gorgeous. I miss Paris. Every year, right around the beginning of Spring, my heart aches to be back in such inspiring surroundings. I loved it. I only had one short (very short) 4 day trip there, but it was all I imagined it would be – just magical.

Lately, i've been living vicariously through Carin Olsson's blog, "Paris In Four Months" where she documents her daily adventures in the "City of Lights". To say her blog is stunning is an understatement. Do yourself a favour, and pop on over for some serious eye candy.

10 comments:

  1. ahh you and me both! These photos are simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has given me some serious wanderlust. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO there! Desperately need a trip!

      Delete
  3. Oh how I love the beauty of Parisian architecture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You should definitely re-visit Paris if you fell in love with it... and stay longer :)
    I agree the architecture is just exquisite!
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to visit Paris one day. Your photos had me daydreaming for a little bit : ) Just lovely...

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredible blog! Thank your for sharing, I'm going to Paris next month...

    ReplyDelete