3.20.2013

change of season

Happy first day of Spring everyone! 

While the season is usually met with images of pink blossoms and sunny, blue skies, Mother Nature didn't seem to get the memo around here. It's still cold and snowy, and ultimately, frustrating. This time last year it was 23˚C! I'm hoping the days of trench coats and ballets flats are just a wish away... the parka and boots have got to go!

What are you most looking forward to this Spring?

Photos, clockwise: Kristina (No Penny For Them), Dress Art, Leslie M K via Sacramento Street, Emerson Merrick 

8 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to feeling the sun on my skin! It has been far too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! It just makes the day so much better. I want to be able to open up the sunroof soon!

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to riding my bike all the time and seeing new blooms everywhere! Although I am not looking forward to all the allergies in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Bike riding will be fun this Spring. It's the first time Rick and I will be able to explore our neighbourhood, now with all the wedding planning being over. That took up a lot of our first summer in the new house! lol... Allergies suck though, maybe it won't be a bad season? *Cross my fingers*

      Delete
  3. today's official first day? i didn't know! it's always summer/spring where i live. oh how i long for any day to throw on a "parka and boots" as you said. guess the grass really is always greener -- sometimes literally! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Today is officially the first day of Spring (in Canada at least). Although it sure doesn't look like it outside. I'm jealous of your warm weather! Although changing seasons are nice, Winter always seems to drag on!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to flowers and sandals.
    Warmer temperatures also!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I need a new pair of sandals too... i'm also excited for cute heels!

      Delete