3.31.2013

happy easter


I was thinking about dying some eggs this year in pastel hues, but when I opened my carton of eggs this week, nature already beat me to it. We get fresh, local (literally 10 mins down the road) eggs every couple of weeks and this batch had eggs in green, white, speckled brown, and one with a slightly pink tint. I love all the pastel hues that appear around this time of year. Not to mention all that chocolate! I've had my fair share of caramilk bunnies already.

Hope you've all had a lovely long weekend, and for those of you having Easter dinner today – enjoy! I'm off to a family get together as well. 

Happy Easter everyone!

11 comments:

  1. happy Resurrection day! :) Praise the Lord for His sacrifice and love.

    loving those eggs... natural colors, and flavors are the best when it comes to eggs. ;)

    Mikailah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky you get fresh eggs that close... they are beautiful and I'm sure they are delicious! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good! I love seeing which colours we get each time. Hope you had a good easter!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope you had a good one as well Andi!

      Delete
  4. Nature always turns out the prettiest hues. I hope your Easter was wonderful. I'll be joining you in the task of curbing my sugar intake in the coming weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear! I've had waaaay too many sweets since Christmas, time to take it easy for a while.

      Delete
  5. Oh, my... these are just so lovely... Nature is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea, however. :)
    Something beautiful can come out of boring tradition. My parents celebrate Easter on 6th of May this year so count that I'll steal your idea! :)

    ReplyDelete