3.12.2013

little luxuries

This lipbalm is fantastic. Crème de Rose by Dior not only comes in the most adorable packaging ever (originally designed in the 60's), it soothes, plumps and hydrates, with the light scent of rose. I also love that unlike other pink lip balms that go on clear, this one really does have a nice light pink hue to it on your lips. Who wouldn't want to add such a pretty little pot to their handbag?

You can find Crème de Rose at larger Shopper Drug Marts with a cosmetics section. It's also available at Sephora.

4 comments:

  1. How cute it is! I love a nice lip balm that adds a little color, I'll have to be on the look out for this little tub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And a pink colour in this case, every other one i've tried ends up clear or way too red. I like the light colour.

      Delete
  2. I've often wondered if its worth the spendy and wish it came in tube form too though I have to admit the pot is super chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wasn't sure about the pot format, but I actually like it in this case! The balm is really creamy so it's easy to apply!

      Delete